Help remove ads, keep picato.net running and make it ready for the next 10 years: please consider a donation.
Homepage - Picato pictures of cats
More than 163916 pictures of cats and kittens!
Share pictures of cats and kittens
Member Login
Username:
Password:
Welcome to picato, the place to share pictures of cats or kittens. To post your cat's pictures, log-in or sign-up. Meeowww!
Search picato.net for cats, tags, members, comments, articles and more.
Comments by date posted earlier »
Please enter a reason why this comment is inappropriate: (optional)

9/6/2020 8:18 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
He's gone inside of it... He's gone on top of it... I think it's approved!
9/6/2020 7:39 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
Another cardboard cat house, another success. You know how cats ignore toys but just play with the boxes instead? Solution: give them a box.
9/6/2020 7:38 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
I honestly don't like tacos that much, but who can resist this adorable little fish-taco seller? I think he wants to be paid in treats and salmon pates.
9/6/2020 7:37 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
My family is still COVID-free, fortunately... allowing me to continue the grand tradition of setting up a new cardboard cat house for Halloween and then photographing when he goes inside of it for the first time. This year, the Halloween-themed ones from Target were either sold out or not available for shipping online, so I got a taco truck. He likes it!
9/6/2020 7:36 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
So, apparently this is my 300th picture of Halloween... my little buddy.
9/6/2020 7:34 PM | Flag
Perfect!
7/26/2020 7:53 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
It's been so hot outside that the air conditioner is overwhelmed and it's still between 80 and 100 degrees indoors. I'm giving Halloween extra water.
7/26/2020 7:52 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
I'm not sure why my phone keeps trying to turn Halloween's fur blue when he's on this blanket....
7/26/2020 7:52 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
He's doing the "show teeth like a vampire" thing again.
7/26/2020 7:51 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
I caught Watson in the middle of rolling over... He's an active little one! He seems to have no idea that he's been an adult cat for over a year now.
7/26/2020 7:51 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
I'm the only person he will get this relaxed with... I'm the glowing white hand petting his stomach and chest. He didn't even flinch.
7/26/2020 7:50 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
Vampire kitty! Is it just me, or does Halloween have a slight overbite? Of course, you can't really see it when he's upright with his mouth totally shut. I don't know... It's cute, though. He must be VERY relaxed.
7/26/2020 7:48 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
When Watson makes a high-pitched chattering noise, it's actually code for, "Look at me! I'm about to lay on the floor on my back with my legs splayed out like a total goofball! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" ... and we do pay attention to him, of course, because he's too adorable to say no to.
7/26/2020 7:47 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
Apparently he's comfortable in this position. Okay...
7/26/2020 7:47 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
It's good to know that the cat can bear heat better than I can... although I notice Halloween spends most of the summer stretched out on a non-carpet surface and he's much more active in the cooler months. He's kind of bulky and black all over so his fur probably absorbs more heat than Watson's does! Watson lays in the middle of the floor on his back all the time, though. It looks ridiculous! Dignity? What's dignity?
6/30/2020 10:01 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
The air conditioner broke down at the worst possible time... so it's 87 degrees Fahrenheit inside right now and he's stretched out on the floor like this!
5/11/2020 10:41 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
Watson thinks everything of mine is his... even cake pops.
5/11/2020 10:40 PM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
I am so glad the cake pops arrived in the mail all wrapped up... I can't let this mischievous little moocher get them!
5/11/2020 10:39 PM | Flag
"I don't care if it's your birthday... All presents are for me!" - Watson
4/4/2020 12:49 AM | Flag
DustyTheCat says:
Okay, my mother tested negative, which is a good sign that no one else in the house is carrying it (as she is disabled and doesn't get out much anyway, so she could only really get it from someone else in the house). She does have other health issues, though, so we're being careful!
earlier »